Provided an asbestos survey and refurbished three air handling units (AHUs) at 1111 Fannin in Houston, Texas.
- Wash the chill water coils
- Clean and sanitize complete unit
- Repair filter rack
- Scrape and clean area below chill water coil
- Prepare condensate pan for coating
- Install metal blank offs on each side of the coil to eliminate any air bypass
- Replace insulation on the leaving side of the coil
- Apply anti-microbial epoxy pan coasting to condensate drain pain, coil framework, and underneath fan section
- Apply stain blocker to all insulation and meatals
- Replace AHU fan motor
Provide air flow readings before and after.