As part of the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA), ERC is called upon by school districts around the State of Texas to complete surveys, make recommendations, and oversee abatement projects. This abatement project was completed in a single room at an HCDE adult education center in preparation of remodeling.
- Asbestos Survey
- Abatement design & oversight
- Filing required state notification
- Hiring a licensed abatement contractor
- Air monitoring during the abatement
- Provide closeout documentation, including a Certificate of Completion